मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

रविवार, 22 अप्रैल 2018

Grandma's Stories --1205---Detective Dora !! {213}

It was Sabina's 20th birthday.Her Mom Meenakshi Dutta &Dad Vishwas Dutta wanted to give her a surprise.So they decorated the drawing room.Sabina's grandpa Vishnu ,Maternal Uncle Mohan and Aunt Ragini also came there with her favourite chocolate cake.Exactly at 12 night they all entered in her room but when they turned on the switched on the light they got shocked to see she just had hanged her self ,they all helped her coming down,taken to the hospital.
Sabina's papa Vishwas went to meet her,when doctors said she is fine now.
He asked Sabina " Why did you do this ?" But she didn't reply.
Vishwas Dutta called Dora's helpline number.
Dora arrived there,already it was a suicide attempt 's police case.
Dora came and talked to her.She said,"One day I was coming back from my coaching when a student Shyam studying there asked me," Can I drop you ? I replied," No Thanks" But he again insisted and said "I am going to the same way,I don't have any problem" Then I agreed" He said in the mid way," My friend lives here I just want to handover his book." I again agreed.He stopped the Bike and We went inside his friend's house.His friend offered us cold drink.Some thing drowsy mixed in,I drank and then I woke up after two hours,no body was there.I feld pain" When I saw my mobile phone,I was shocked to see I was raped by four boys including that boy who brought me there,and video recording was there,A warning was written there," Give me 50 thousand rupees tomorrow othewise the video will be uploaded on the internet." I got scared and decided to commit suicide."
Dora came out and put the number on mobile surveillance system,through which the MMS was made and sent.She got the information that the number belongs to a quite far away town.
Police party Dora and Rohan flew to that town.They saw the location of the phone and trapped him.They arrested and brought him to the police station.His name was Kundan,He accepted that he had been to his frien's house,and he already had planned to trap Sabina.It was a rented house,his two more friends Sameer & Pradeep were also there.
Police Party rushed and arrested Kundan,On his saying,arrested Sameer & Pradeep.
Criminal case was filed against them.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Dharm & Darshan !! Seva Ani Ahankar !! {MARATHI }

 श्रीराम समर्थ सेवा आणि अहंकार *रावणाशी युद्धाच्या दरम्यान प्रभु श्री रामचंद्रांच्या सैन्यासाठी लागणारी रसद अन्नसामग्रीतले पीठ एकदा संपले हो...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!