मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

शनिवार, 21 अप्रैल 2018

Letter Writing ---30----Letter to Father about choice of profession !!

                                                                                                                         30,Kirti Nagar
                                                                                                                         Delhi-------
                                                                                                                         Date---------
My dear father,
                             You have asked me what I intend doing after completing my twelfth class. You will be pleased to know that I have learnt English speaking and the use of Internet very well and this is the only qualification a MNC'S basic job needs.They give good packages.
                                                 I want to get the job, earn money,and share expenses.      
                                                                   Your's loving
                                                                      Rakesh

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Amazing !!

 *The Sound of Silenced Letters:* We know the letter B doesn’t belong in subtle  But what has the letter C got to do in a muscle? The role o...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!