मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

बुधवार, 24 फ़रवरी 2016

Grandma's Stories--661--Betrayal !!

King Krishnadevraya was a very powerful king,as he had increased his State’s boundaries by defeating many Kings.He was also known for his good governance and very popular among his people for his welfare deeds for them. Neighbouring King Devdutt was
very Jealous of king him.He sent a messenger to him with a letter,”I want to sign a peace treaty so I am sending a special gift for you on the grand day of National Festival ,My defence Minister will hand it over to you on the special day.On that very day his defence Minister brought a statue of Lion and handed it over to King krishnadevraya,Tenali Rama immediately snatched it from King’s hands and threw it away, Dynamic Powder was filled in it to kill King Krishnadevraya.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Dharavahik upanyas Bhoot-Adbhut!(183)

  Kamla’s description about Shamu and vanishing of food from lunch boxes were again the reminder of Shamu’s presence. Still all girls decide...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!