मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

गुरुवार, 29 फ़रवरी 2024

Inspiring quotes !! Shambhu’s collection !! (41)

 1. People treat you exactly how they feel about you,but self respect helps to recognise,how we deserve to be treated by other people.

2.Sometimes growth requires new company new location and new mindset.

3.Correct a foil and he will hate you correct a wise man and he will appreciate you.

4. No one is perfect not me not you not them, if you wAnt to live a peaceful life , accept yourself for who you are and respect others for who they are.

5.I am proud of my heart it’s been played cheated and broken but it still works.

6. Delete negative people,forget your past accept your mistakes,and restart your life.

7. It’s not about who wants you it’s about who respects you and who values you.

8.Trust me I will never come into your life,if you feel better without me.

9. Sometimes you have to eat your words chew your ego swallow your pride and accept your mistakes,it’s not giving up , it’s called growing up.

10.Never re friend a person who has tried to destroy your character,money or relationship,a snake only shades it’s skin to become a bigger snake

11.Tine decides who you meet in your life,your heart decides who you want in your life,and your behaviour decides who stays in your life.

12.Bridge and wall are made with the same material,but bridge joins people and wall divides people.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Amazing !!

 The "Titanic Cat" who foresaw the sinking and retrieved her babies before the ship sailed.  . Jenny the cat was the Titanic's...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!