मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

गुरुवार, 29 अगस्त 2024

Dharm & Darshan !! Karma catches !!

 *THE UPPER COURT:*


Several years ago, when Justice Ranganath Mishra was the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India, he was invited as the Chief Guest at the Law College of Puri, Odisha. On that particular day, before reaching the college function, he went to the Jagannath temple, Puri, to have Darshan of Lord Jagannath and while returning, he heard someone calling him by his name "Ranganath Babu" several times. He was astonished as to who could call him like this in a loud voice, that too near the temple entrance and whether it was for him or someone else !! In a dilemma, he looked back and saw one beggar with an ugly face, inflicted with leprosy and bandage covering his hands and legs, calling him. 


Justice Mishra asked him “Who are you and why are you calling me”? The caller replied, "Sir, you do not remember me ? I am  the notorious Kulia Daku (bandit). A few years ago, when you were practising in Odisha High Court, I was your client. In a robbery and murder case, I was awarded lifetime rigorous imprisonment by the lower Court,  but you had fought my case in appeal before the Odisha High Court and got me acquitted. But actually, I was the culprit as I had murdered one person and looted his money and gold. Similarly, in other cases also, I was set free, without any punishment."

             

He continued, "Sir, though I was set free by the Justice of human beings, in the court of the  Almighty I was severely punished and contracted leprosy through out my body and consequently lost limbs. My family, my kith and kin hated me and drove me out from the village. Hence, now I am crawling on the road  and begging for food. Near the temple gate, sometimes someone gives food or else I go without food." 


Hearing this, Justice Mishra gave him a hundred rupees' note and left silently, with a heavy heart.

           

At the Law College function, Justice Mishra narrated this true incident, with  tears in his eyes. He said, “We are judges here, to set free or sentence someone, as per our wit. But there is one more UPPER  COURT above, where no wit works and the culprit would be punished for sure”.


*Hope it is applicable to all in the present context also*


It is called the *Law of Retribution*




*Karma catches up.*

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Deepaavali !!

 दीपावली में लक्ष्मी और गणेश की पूजा का रहस्य! प्रायः लोगों के मन में प्रश्न उठता की दीपावली में बजाय लक्ष्मी और नारायण के युगल पूजा के गणेश...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!