मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

गुरुवार, 27 अगस्त 2026

Dharavahik upanyas Bhoot-Adbhut!(140)

 In next one week Shalini every day went with Gangadas and Durgadas to see the lands, Raghav always was with her in Radha’s lap. She finally decided to buy one big piece of land very close connected to the villages also the way reaching towards the land was easier and quicker. And the main reason was it was within her budget. She bought it and did all the legal formalities. She also started an account in Postoffice and deposited the remaining ten thousand rupees, so that she could earn some money as interest. She asked Gangadas and Durgadas to make a boundary around the land so that the animals can’t enter and damage the crops. She did Bhumi Pooja first and then asked both the farmers what to sow in this season and which crop will be profitable. They said they will always sow the seasonal crops which can be grow early and sold easily. She said , “ I don’t know any thing about the agriculture so I trust you , I hope you will do the best. For the boundary and first crops seeds I will spend money and when we sell next crop, we will keep the money aside for seeds fertiliser and then we will distribute the remaining  amount into two parts one will be yours and both of you divide it equally. And one part will be mine. Do you agree ? They said yes , and this way the new farming work started. ———— Continued ——

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Dharavahik upanyas Bhoot-Adbhut!(140)

  In next one week Shalini every day went with Gangadas and Durgadas to see the lands, Raghav always was with her in Radha’s lap. She finall...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!