मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

शुक्रवार, 28 अगस्त 2026

Dharavahik upanyas Bhoot-Adbhut!(141)

Shalini was now habitual of this new routine. She was very friendly to Gangadas and Durgadas also. One day coincidentally she asked about the haveli and Gangadas felt enthusiasm as if he is very much eager to share many things about the haveli . Shalini didn’t stop him and he started speaking, I was living in interior visage my wife died in my son’s birth . There also we were doing labour work in others lands . It was very tough for me to take care of my son along with the labour work in other zamindaar’s farms. By GOD’S grace after independence the first amendment was passed regarding the zamindari system but it took time to be implemented. I heard about Chandan Singh Chaudhary’s haveli and his royal living. I was curious to see so one day I came to the haveli and entered into the gate. A servant  asked me why I was there I replied that I want to serve Chaudhary Ji . He went and conveyed this to Chaudhary Ji.I was called immediately into his big royal drawing room. I had never seen such a Royal and Lavish house. Chandan Singh Chaudhary was sitting on a big Armchair. I was scared , I just had a look at him. He was fair and smart curly hair style and big eyes showing his power and confidence. ——- Continued ——

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Dharavahik upanyas Bhoot-Adbhut!(141)

Shalini was now habitual of this new routine. She was very friendly to Gangadas and Durgadas also. One day coincidentally she asked about th...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!