मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

रविवार, 27 सितंबर 2026

Today’s tip : Who am I ??

 *Who Am I?*

After retirement,

with no job,

no routine,

and a quiet house echoing with silence…

I finally began to discover my true self.

Who am I?

I built bungalows,

raised farmhouses,

invested in ventures big and small,

yet now,

I find myself bound within four simple walls.

From bicycle to moped,

bike to car,

I chased speed and style —

but now, I walk slowly,

alone, inside my room.

Nature smiled and asked,

“Who are you, dear friend?”

And I replied,

“I am... just me.”

I’ve seen states, countries, continents,

but today,

my journeys stretch

only from the drawing room to the kitchen.

I learned about cultures and traditions,

but now,

I simply long to understand

my own family.

Nature smiled again,

“Who are you, dear friend?”

And I said,

“I am... just me.”

Once I celebrated birthdays, engagements, weddings in grand style —

but today, look forward to having slept well and feel hungry 

Nature asked once more,

“Who are you, dear friend?”

And I answered,

“I am... just me.”

Gold, silver, diamonds, pearls —

sleep quietly in lockers.

Suits and blazers —

hang untouched in wardrobes.

But now,

I live in soft cotton,

simple and free.

I once mastered English, French, Hindi —

but now, I find comfort

in talking in my mother tongue.

I travelled endlessly for work,

and now,

I reflect on those profits and losses —

measured in memories.

I ran businesses,

nurtured a family,

built many connections,

but now,

my dearest companion

is the kind neighbour next door.

I once followed every rule,

strived in education —

but now I finally see

what truly matters.

After all of life’s highs and lows,

in a quiet moment,

my soul whispered back to me.

Enough now…

Get ready,

O Traveller…

It’s time to prepare for the final journey…

Nature smiled gently,

“Who are you, dear friend?”

And I replied:

O Nature,

You are me…

And I am you.

Once I soared in the skies,

Now I touch the earth with grace.

Forgive me…

Give me one more chance to live…

Not as a money-making machine,

But as a true human being —

With values,

With family,

With love.”

 _To all ‘Seniors' out there; wishing you love, strength, and peace._

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Dharavahik upanyas Bhoot-Adbht(174)

Bheema  & Prakash Ji moved forward the girls also followed them even they were asked not to follow but they didn’t listen to anyone. All...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!