Girls reached to their school after three days holidays in continuation. Got busy in studies .In recess, all the friends came and sat under their favourite tamarind tree. All girls opened their lunch boxes and “Oh no “ Kamla and Vimla screamed together, the lunch boxes were empty, cleaned, there were no signs of any food there. Kamla said , “ Today my mummy cooked delicious Aaloo Paranthas , I love Aaloo Paranthas with pickles, Oh my GOD , I think May be Mummy forgot to pack lunch in the lunch box.” But what about me ? Vimla said , “ I packed my lunch in the lunchbox myself but it’s also invisible,Shamu might have eaten it .”
मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts
- nirupamalekhika.blogspot.com
- I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.
सदस्यता लें
टिप्पणियाँ भेजें (Atom)
Dharavahik upanyas Bhoot-Adbhut!(180)
Girls reached to their school after three days holidays in continuation. Got busy in studies .In recess, all the friends came and sat unde...
Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!
-
वर्णनामार्थ सन्धानां रसानां छंद सामपि मंगला नाम कर्तारौ वनडे वाणी विनायकौ भवानी शंकरौ वंदे श्रद्धा विश्वास रुचिनौ याभ्यां विना न पश्...
-
*अलक* => *अति लघु कथा* अलक..१. आईच्या नावे असलेली जागा आपल्या नावावर करून घेण्याची सुप्त इच्छा मनात धरून आईच्या ताब्यासाठी दोन भाऊ ...
-
गंगा सिंधु सरस्वतीच यमुना गोदावरी नर्मदा कावेरी शरयू ,महेन्द्र तनया चर्मण्वती वेदिका क्षिप्रा वैत्रवती महासुरनदि ख्याता जया गंडकी पूर...
कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:
एक टिप्पणी भेजें