मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

गुरुवार, 8 अक्टूबर 2026

Dharavahik upanyas Bhoot-Adbhut!(185)

Kusum was very much worried about Vishakha now. She went to her bedroom and woke up Taghav Chaudhary she described what she had seen , she said , “ I guess she was absent whole night I don’t know when she had gone. She was not awaken completely. I saw her climbing stairs. We need to lock the entrance door in the night.Raghav Chaudhary also very much worried after listening this. He came to know that today Vishakha is at home and couldn’t go to the school. How long will all this last ? He decided to go to Mathuradas and ask about some solution about all this.He quickly got ready had have his breakfast and before going to the farm ( his lands) , he went to Mathuradas , luckily he was at home that time. He welcomed Raghav Chaudhary, both of them discussed about the situation and thought about the seriousness of the problem. SuddenlyMathuradas said , “ We need to meet a Tantrik now only Tantrik can bring the solution. But who ? Asked Raghav Chaudhary , I know one who lives in Nanhe’s village.We can go there today or tomorrow as you wish. Raghav Chaudhary said ,” No we’ll go today. Let me go to the farm and inform about today’s work to workers there. You also do your works till that time and then we’ll go to Nanhe’s village. Please hire Bheema’s taxi for that we’ll go there at eleven. Mathuradas nodded his head. ————- Continued——-

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Dharavahik upanyas Bhoot-Adbhut!(185)

Kusum was very much worried about Vishakha now. She went to her bedroom and woke up Taghav Chaudhary she described what she had seen , she s...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!