मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

सोमवार, 22 फ़रवरी 2016

Grandma's Stories--645--Cock & Hens !!

Cock & Hens—
Vijaynagar was very well administrate state.Each one had to pay income tax according his personal income.The More tax he paid more facilities he got .High tax payers list declared every year .Tenali Rama got the salary from the Royal Court,He used to get awards,rewards and gifts so he was the highest tax payer.Once he was on leave, Commander,Priest and Chief Minister went to the king and said ,”Tenali Rama received least salary than us than how he is the highest tax payer, definitely he has have a different source of income,which is against Royal rule”King immediately called Tenali Rama,he came with his cock”he said to the king I have got this cock and sixteen hens,I give equal grains to all but he eats his own and three hen’s grain.King said,”He is quite intelligent”Then Tenali Rama asked,”Why have you called me ?”How are you earning more than your salary ?Tenali Rama smiled and said,”I am the cock among all hens,so I eat up three men’s salary.”

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Dharavahik upanyas Bhoot-Adbhut!(159)

All the three family embers and Vishakha’s four friends heard the complete story of the haunted Haveli narrated by Mathuradas , not continuo...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!