मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

मंगलवार, 15 अक्तूबर 2024

Ratan Tata and his quotes !

 OM SHANTHI 



Ratan Tata, one of India's most influential business leaders, has shared many inspiring quotes throughout his career. Here are some of his most notable ones:



- *On Decision Making*: "I don't believe in taking right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right." ¹

- *On Collaboration*: "If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together." ¹ ²

- *On Personal Growth*: "None can destroy iron, but its own rust can! Likewise none can destroy a person, but its own mindset can!" ¹

- *On Resilience*: "Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going, because a straight line even in an ECG means we are not alive." ¹ ²

- *On Success*: "Take the stones people throw at you and use them to build a monument." ¹ ²

- *On Ethics*: "Business needs to go beyond the interest of their companies to the communities they serve." ¹

- *On Leadership*: "I admire people who are very successful. But if that success has been achieved through too much ruthlessness, then I may admire that person, but I can't respect him." ¹

- *On Entrepreneurship*: "Young entrepreneurs will make a difference in the Indian ecosystem." ¹

- *On Innovation*: "I have been constantly telling people to encourage people, to question the unquestioned and not to be ashamed to bring up new ideas, new processes to get things done." ¹


These quotes showcase Ratan Tata's values, philosophy, and vision for business, leadership, and life.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Ratan Tata and his quotes !

 OM SHANTHI  Ratan Tata, one of India's most influential business leaders, has shared many inspiring quotes throughout his career. Here ...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!