मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

रविवार, 30 अगस्त 2026

Dharavahik upanyas Bhoot-Adbhut!(143)

I always seen Chandan  Singh Chaudhary Silent and grave at Haveli. He never talked much to Kavita mem Saab or Kalyan Singh jee when everyone he used to be here on holidays but it doesn’t mean he was not loving them he loved them very much. In fact for him his family was the most prior thing. He never got angry at any servant. He was loving Kamini Devi very much sometimes this was noticeable by all of us. Over all it was a very happy family. He was very fond of riding and so he bought that Tall white Arabian hirse and named him Raja. I garden’s one part he made a stable for him.In the beginning a Sais was appointed who cam with the horse for his care. One day when Chaudhary Ji was riding towards his lands on the way he saw Shamu was crying under a tree ,he was ten to twelve years dark but sharp featured healthy boy. Chaudhary Ji stopped the horse and asked him “ why is he crying ? “ he said he was alone in the world and do begging . Chaudhary Ji asked him “ Would you come with me ? I will give food every day. ? He became happy. Chaudhary Ji said “ You will have to take care of this horse Raja and whenever I will ride you will have to run with Raja’s speed “ ———- Continued ——

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Dharavahik upanyas Bhoot-Adbhut!(143)

I always seen Chandan  Singh Chaudhary Silent and grave at Haveli. He never talked much to Kavita mem Saab or Kalyan Singh jee when everyone...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!