मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

शनिवार, 29 अगस्त 2026

Dharavahik upanyas Bhoot-Adbhut!(142)

He was looking at me , “ I requested , and described about my child without mother. “ he thought for some moments and then said okay, first you come here and live in a servant’s quarter then we’ll decide about your work. “ When I heard this I couldn’t stop myself and I fell in his feet he patted my back , I got up and took leave . I then came next day with my luggage . I got a room in back yard. I was asked to grow a beautiful garden around the Havel. I happily agreed .Chaudhary Ji said I can take money from Malkin whatever is needed for the garden. He said ,” You need not to worry about your child he will play here and there is no binding of working hours so you can take care of him along with your work. I understood. I need not to cook food or buy vegetables for kitchen because all servants were getting food from Chaudhary Ji’s kitchen . Next day onwards I started working for a beautiful garden , I used to take money from Malkin and always gave the paid bill of the amount to her. I bought some plant pots big and small , I pour some fertiliser on the clay around and in plant pots. Within six months the garden became so beautiful that Chaudhary Ji fixed some marble benches there and two tables too. Sometimes they had have their evening tea there. Lots of beautiful birds started coming there. Chaudhary Ji was happy with me and I was too very much relaxed there. ——- Continued ——

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Dharavahik upanyas Bhoot-Adbhut!(143)

I always seen Chandan  Singh Chaudhary Silent and grave at Haveli. He never talked much to Kavita mem Saab or Kalyan Singh jee when everyone...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!