मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

गुरुवार, 6 अक्तूबर 2016

Grandma's Stories--465-- Obedient Somsharma !!

Shivsharm was the religious Brahmin living in Dwarka,When his four sons went to Golokdham{Heaven}they gave their youngest brother Somsharma the {Amrit Ghat}{Pot}to protect,and went to religious and holy places.For ten long years Somsharma carefully protected the {Amrit Ghat}After ten years Shivsharma came back he and his wife were suffering from leprosy,Seeing them,Somsharma got hurt,he fell down in their feet,he then cleaned their wounds and arranged a clean bed for them.He started serving them very well by heart,by all means.This was his routine to help them for all daily routine works,and his all religious works and hard prayers as well.He used to offer them good food,nice clothes,fruits flowers and whatever is asked by them but Shivsharm a always behaved hard harsh with him,but Somsharma tolerated everything.One Day Shivsharma asked ,”Where is the AmraitGhat I had given you,bring it to me I want to drink that .when Somsharma went to bring that pot,it was empty,he closed his eyes and prayed to GOD,”I have done all my works perfectly and not done any thing wrong.Please help me.”He opened his eyes and the pot was filled with “Amrit”he took it to his Parents and found them perfectly alright Actually they were just tasting their son ,and He was successful,They all then went to Vishnudham{Heaven}   

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Inspiring Story !!

 THE BLIND FOAL  There was a mother zebra that had a blind child. It saddened the mother that her foal couldn't see the world for himsel...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!