मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

शुक्रवार, 11 नवंबर 2016

Grandma's Stories--735--Arunnampad City !! { A Story From Markandey Purann}



There was a city named Arunnampad at the shore of Varuna river.A very handsome,intelligent,and knowledgeable young man,named Sunand lived there.He used to be very happy to see any guest at his door.Offering good food and shelter to them always made him happy.It was his heartiest desire to travel around the world.One day a Brahmin reached him as a guest.He had very deep knowledge of medicine and also he travelled most of the world.Sunand welcomed him,offered him good food and asked him”You look so young and you are saying you have travelled most of the places.how?”The Brahmin said”I apply an ointment on my feet ,prepared by me,and I don’t get tired.Sunand requested him to apply that ointment on his feet as he also wants to travel many places.”The Brahmin did the same,”and next day he started his journey,he thought,he will finish his travelling in a day,and he reached  Himalayan Range in the noon,but because he was walking very fast,the ointment got removed ,and his speed reduced,he was worried,how would he go back.He met beautiful fairy,he requested her to do something,so that he could go back.She said”Why do you want to go back,stay here,I would like to marry you”He said “No,I don’t know you,how can I marry you”Then he remembered “Agnidev”{God of Fire}and “Agnidev” provided him power to go back home.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Seven Heart Touching Stories !!

 *7 short heart touching stories shared by Satya Nadella - CEO Microsoft - Each may change our attitude towards Life and make us a better pe...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!