मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

गुरुवार, 12 जनवरी 2017

Grandma's Stories--903--Sinhasan Batteesi !!{ 10}

Next day Raja Bhoj again went to sit on the throne.Then Female Statue Prabhavati started telling him a story of King Vikramaditya----King Vikramaditya was very fond of hunting.One day when he was following a deer,he saw a man was committing suicide,He stopped him and asked," Why are you committing suicide " He said," My name is Vasu and I live in Kalinjar,enemies snatched every thing from me ,I was coming to take your help on the way I met a beautiful girl,When I proposed her she laughed and said,"I am a Princess,One astrologer has predicted that if my parents would see the groom before marriage they will die,and also I could marry only a person who can come out of hot oil safely.My parents handed me over to a saint living in this forest."I went to a saint in the forest,but when I saw boiling oil and many skeletons around I got scared and came back.King Vikramaditya said,"Don't worry I will see to the matter"King Vikramaditya called his Vetaals and asked them to take them to the saint.King Vikramaditya asked him," If some one else come out of boiling oil,can he ask her hand for Vasu ?" Saint said "Yes"Then King Vikramaditya chanted Maa Kali's name { GODDESS }and dived into boiled oil,soon he was burnt to death.When Maa Kali saw this she immediately sent {Amrat} holy water which came make a dead person alive according to Hindu Mythology}After drinking that King Vikramaditya got his life,Saint was happy to see him alive,soon he sent marriage proposal for Vasu,her parents agreed and they got married.King Vikramaditya gave some land to Vasu.
Prabhavati asked ,"Have you ever put your life in danger for some one else ?
Raja Bhoj moved back.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Laughter !!

 1. School is a place where parents pay and children play . 2.Life insurance is a contract which keeps you poor all your life so that you ca...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!