मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

शनिवार, 28 जनवरी 2017

Grandma's Stories--926--Special Child !!

I first saw her in society compound.Early in the morning while I was going to my office I saw a council bus there,and she with her father was sitting in the bus.No other person was there in the bus,except driver.After that day ,seeing this scene was quite usual for me.I felt her activities different and I understood that she is a special child.I got a chance to know her more,when we had a common Society celebration of festival Holi.There are 25 flats in our society building containing five floors.Holi is a colourful festival of India.People throw dry or wet colours on each other.Big tubs were brought and colours were mixed in water.Band music was quite noisy.We all were busy and having fun.I saw her father.I asked him about his daughter,He said "Radha ? No she does not like colours and starts shouting,so I left her home."Her mother ?my next question was."She left us when Radha was just two months."Oh ! I am sorry,I said ,I felt really sorry for that.I asked ,Which floor ?  Fifth ,recently moved here."Where do you work ? I work from home,I can't leave Radha alone."I understand"I said.Just then we saw her came running towards us,She was not shouting but indicating towards her flat and touching her nose again and again,she was also pulling her daddy.I also accompanied them.The door was already opened and hard smell of gas {LPG} was being felt in the air.Her father quickly went in the kitchen,he turned the Gas cylinder's knob off.Immediately called a mechanic,I stayed there,The Mechanic said ," It could be very dangerous for the whole building, because the festival's food is being cooked on this floor,I have changed the knob now it is safe"He thanked the Mechanic and paid for the work.I returned back.I was thinking "Why do people call them mentally retarded,actually such children are very special and blessed.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

10 & 12 Nibandh Sangrah !! ( Hindi Essays For 10th & 12 Class Students !!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zVMlYBvagJwJo6K4W_du4Tw74bEp19Qo/view?usp=drivesdk

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!