मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

सोमवार, 17 अप्रैल 2017

Grandma's Stories--968---Bunny's Tooth !!

Rebecca Rabbit was sleeping when she heard groan from Bunny's bedroom.Bunny was her only Child.She went to his bedroom and asked him why he was groaning.He said," No,Nothing,It's not me" He hid his pain and said," Mom,You go and sleep,I am fine."Rebecca thought it might be her false suspicion and she went to bed.In the Midnight she woke up with a painful scream coming from Bunny's bed room.She ran towards his bedroom.She saw Bunny was restlessly changing sides and was laying on the floor.He said," Mom my tooth is aching,Give me some medicine or take me to the Doctor"Rebecca said," Don't worry! Every thing will be fine" She immediately called Dr. Sable Stork,and said ," Doctor could you come to my place please ! My son is in great pain." Dr.Sable was a very sincere Doctor and was dedicated to his profession,He said," I am coming " He reached Rebecca's house within ten minutes." He did the deep check-up,Given him medicine,within ten minutes,Bunny felt relief ,he and Rebecca thanked doctor Sable.Doctor said ," Don't say Thanks,but be careful about your teeth.Brush them regularly in the morning and before going to bed,Bunny said," Yes Doctor I will do it"Doctor went back and then Bunny said to Mom," I am sorry Mom,I had never listened to you I am really Sorry.Now I understood and never ignore caring my teeth." Mom smiled,she hugged Bunny and asked him to sleep.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Today’s Tip !! Once upon a time !!

 We the generation born in 50-60 are called Limited edition and that’s very true because we are unique. We started our childhood between fif...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!