मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

रविवार, 24 सितंबर 2017

Proverbs !! K { 2 }

Kiss -- Kiss and be friends
Kisses are keys 
Many Kiss the child for nurse's sake
Many kiss the hand and wish cut off
Kitchen-- Kitchen physic is the best physic
Kite--A carrion kite will never be a good halk
Knave--Knaves and fools divide the world 
I'd rather have a knave than a fool
No knave to the learned knave
Knaves imagine nothing can be done without knavery
Knavery may serve for turn but honesty is best at long run
There is knavery in all trands but most in tailors
Knock --To knock at a deaf man's door
He gives knock on the hoop and another on the barrel
He got knock in the cradle
Know--I know your thoughts as well as if I were within you
Know him not should I meet him in my pottage dish
You know good manners but you use but a few 
Men know how the market goes by the market mess 
I know what I know
You may know by a penny how a shilling spends
We know not who lives and who dies
You can not know wine by barrel
You never know what you can do till you try
You may know the horse by his harness
He that knows when he has enough ,is no fool
Knowledge--First know yourself 
Knowledge is power
Knowledge is know burden
Let all knowledge be your province
Better know nothing than half know something
knowledge is folly if grace guides it not
Knowledge makes one laugh but wealth makes one dance.
Knows--Who knows who's good maid
None knows the weight of another's burden
He knows how to carry the dead cock home
He knows not a B from battledore
He knows on which side his bread is buttered
He knows not a pig from a dog
He knows how many beans make five
He knows one point more than the devil
He that knows what may be gained in a day never steels

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Today’s Tip !! Once upon a time !!

 We the generation born in 50-60 are called Limited edition and that’s very true because we are unique. We started our childhood between fif...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!