मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

गुरुवार, 19 अक्तूबर 2017

Dharm & Darshan !! Deepawali : Lakshmi-Ganesh Pooja !!



Once upon a time Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakhmi were having conversation in heaven and Goddess Lakshmi was praising herself and telling Lord Vishnu that she is the most worship worthy in the world and by her grace, a  person can get all the pleasures of this world and becomes happiest  person. By hearing the self praising by Goddess Laksmi, Lord Vishnu said  to her for reducing her ego, “You are having all the qualities, still  you did not feel the joy of motherhood till now and for a lady, the  motherhood joy is the most important thing in this universe.” The  comment from Lord Vishnu made Goddess Lakhmi become disappointed and in  this pain she went to her friend Goddess Parvati. After listing the  problem of Goddess Lakhmi, Parvati asked her, “How can I help you?”  Goddess Lakshmi said, “You are having two sons and if you could give me  your one son you will still have one son and I could get the grace of  motherhood. So, in this situation you can help me out.”
By listing her Goddess Parvati said to her, “I'm having two sons Kartikeya and Ganesha. Kartikeya is having six mouths (Faces) and because of this he needs to  eat all the time. My second son Ganesha is very naughty, I need to keep a keen eye on him, And you cannot stay at  one place for a long, so tell me how can you take care of my sons?
By hearing this Goddess Lakshmi said to her, “I'll keep your sons close  to my heart and will shower my all love on them either Kartikeya or  Ganesha. I can take care both of them. All the servants of heaven will  serve them day and night so please give me one of them as my adopted  child.”
Maa Parvati knew her both the sons very well so she  gave Lord Ganesha to Goddess Lakhmi as her adopted son. Goddess Lakshmi  became very happy and said to Goddess Parvati, “From today onwards I'm  giving my all accomplishments, luxury and prosperity to my son Ganesha.  Also, Riddhi and Siddhi Lord Brahma’s daughters are alike my daughters  will be married soon for which I give my word to you. I will fulfill all  the desires of Ganesha. In all the three loks, Whenever my worship will be performed, Lord Ganesha’a worship will be a must. Who will not worship Shri Ganesha along with me, he cannot get Shree . By listening this Maa Parvati became very happy and handed  over her son Ganesh to Laxmi Ji.
The festival of lights is the main reasons of worshipping Goddess Lakshmi. The lights mean the celebration of diwali. The shining  determine the values and respect to goddess Lakshmi. Every person worships goddess Lakshmi as the goddess of wealth to become wealthy and prosperous.






कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Dharm & Darshan !!A Marathi Story !!

 आई भाड्याने देणे आहे.  सुनिता न्यूज पेपरच्या ऑफिस मध्ये जाहीरात विभागात काम करीत होती. नेहमीप्रमाणे आज देखील ती आलेल्या जाहीरातीची व्यवस्थी...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!