मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

मंगलवार, 20 मार्च 2018

Short English Essays !! {15} A Visit to Supermarket !!

Super Markets are very common these days.It proved very helpful because we can get most of the things under one roof.Last Sunday Mom sent me to purchase some things on my own.I went there at Connaught Place.There was rush of customers.On the ground floor there was a big hall.It was divided into various departments.Each departmend had different articles to sell,like books,medicines,stationery ,grocery,toys,cutlery.
There were trolley bags and big trolleys for customers,so that they can buy and put things.I bought the things asked by Mom.There were many counters to pay.barcods was showing the rates on the screen,computer was adding and calculating.Final bill was coming out through the machines.I paid the bill and came home I enjoyed the shopping.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Marathi Kavita - Bahini !

 *बहिणी* बहिणी ह्या अश्याच असतात हृदयाला झालेल्या जखमा लपवत  हसत असतात डोळ्यातले अश्रू पापण्यांच्या कडांवर थोपवत असतात बहिणी अश्याच असतात मा...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!