मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

रविवार, 1 जनवरी 2017

Grandma's Stories--876--Partnership !

There was a king named Dhanpat Rai ,he was very fond of eating fresh fish.Once it was a big storm in the sea and no body could get fresh fish.The king announced who ever will dare and bring fresh fish would be awarded with good amount of money.A poor fisherman named Sewak  heard it and decided to go and catch fish.He cauld catch a big fish,He ran towards the palace.The Prime Minister Durgamsingh was very bad  he was at that time at the gate,he said ,"You are permitted to go in and you will have to share 50% of the award with me.Though Sewak did not like his offer but he agreed.King was very happy to see that big fish,He asked Sewak,"What do you want speak up frankly." 50 whips on my back and 50 on my partner's "Every one got surprised hearing such a thing."King Dhanpat Rai asked who is your partner ?"Prime Minister Durgamsingh is my partner,He allowed me to come in on this understanding that I will have to share 50% of the award with him."The King and all the courtiers got shocked,Prime Minister Durgamsingh was ashamed"King Dhanpat Rai said,"I have been hearing about such bribery for a long time but did not have any proof "You are not worth this responsible post,so go away,You are fired.Dhanpat Rai then awarded Sewak with more money than he expected.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Charlie Chaplin !!

 एक बार आठ-दस साल का चार्ली चैप्लिन लंदन की दुपहरी में घर के बाहर खड़ा था. बस यूं ही गली की हलचल देख टाइमपास कर रहा था. तभी उसने देखा कि एक ...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!