मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

रविवार, 10 दिसंबर 2017

Dharm & Darshan !! DESTINY !!

One Day...Yamraja came to a Guy and said:

"Hey, today is your last day!"

Guy:  "But i'm not ready!".
:-) :-)
Yamraja said:  "Well today your name is the first on my list...".

Guy: "Okay, then why don't you take a seat and We will drink a COFFEE before we go?"

Yamraja: "All right..".

The Guy gave Yamraja some COFFEE  with sleeping pills in it.
Yamraja finished COFFEE and fell into a deep sleep!!!

The Guy took the list & removed his name from top of the list and put at the bottom of the list!

When Yamraja woke up he said to the Guy: "Because you have been so nice to me, now I will start my job  from the BOTTOM of the list.." !!!

 Moral:

Whatever is written in your Destiny ...
Will never change... no matter how much u try....
So, in Bhagwad geeta- Shri Krishna Says:

"YOU DO AS PER YOUR DESIRES,

BUT THE RESULT IS WHAT I DESIRE !

DO AS I WOULD DESIRE YOU TO DO...
ONLY THEN WILL YOU ACHIEVE WHAT YOU DESIRE...
         

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Amazing !!

 *The Sound of Silenced Letters:* We know the letter B doesn’t belong in subtle  But what has the letter C got to do in a muscle? The role o...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!