मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

मंगलवार, 20 फ़रवरी 2018

Grandma's Stories---1134-- Detective Dora !! { 143 }

Silvia was a Polish girl. She came to India ,fell in love with Naresh and got married with him.He was just an auto driver,and was a poor man,younger to Silvia.He was living in a small house with his parents. He was the only son and only earning member of the family.When Naresh came home after wedding in a temple,with Silvia,his parents shocked,but they didn't oppose.Within a month disputes started between Naresh's parents and Silvia.Both the parents were expecting her behaving like an Indian bride.They didn't like her way to dress up.Naresh used to be at work all day long.One day Naresh's mother slapped Silvia,she couldn't tolerate and packed her suitcase,came out and hired an auto.
Luckily Naresh saw her on the way he stopped the auto,requested to get down and then both of them went in Naresh's auto.But they didn't reach home.Naresh's parents waited that night and next morning lodged their missing complaint.
Dora and Rohan were informed.This was a very delicate matter because it was concerned with a Foreigner girl.
Dora & Rohan reached Naresh's house.They did a minute search,but didn't find any concerned thing.Suddenly her phone rang,some body was reporting,"A suitcase is found at sea beach" Dora Rohan and the police party reached there.It was Silvia's suitcase.Dora opened it,found her passport,which showed that it was her third visit to India.
Dora already got her phone number,they checked all the call details.One number was mostly dialed and similarly calls received by it.Dora Rohan and the Police Party inquired about it.It was a Person named Vicky Arora ,was a person,promote boys and girls to T.V. serials or Advertisement Agencies or films.
When They all reached to his office hr was shocked.When Dora asked her about Silvia he said " Yes she came and asked me for a role in films,but I did not any role for her so I denied but this thing happened three years ago.After that I didn't see her"
Rohan slapped him hard " Three years ago ? Just have a look,He showed him the call details"He was then brought to the Police station and interrogated hard.
He had to reply now ,He said ," Yes I was in touch with her.I liked her.But I couldn't give her any work.When she got married to Naresh I felt Jealous." Yesterday when after domestic violence she called me,I asked her to wait for me,but I saw her going with Naresh.When the auto reached near me I stopped them.I also joined them.I tried to solve their problems but they were quarreling.
Then what ? asked Dora ,She understood he was making story." He was silent.Dora went out of the room and Police started asking him.Dora and Rohan went to Vicky's office,Dora found a hidden door behind a shelf, downstairs were going to a basement.Both of them quickly climbed down and found Silvia and Naresh tied to chairs.They were rescued.Police Party arrived there.Criminal case was filed against Vicky Arora. 

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Amazing !!

 *The Sound of Silenced Letters:* We know the letter B doesn’t belong in subtle  But what has the letter C got to do in a muscle? The role o...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!