मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

शनिवार, 21 अप्रैल 2018

Letter writing ---35--Letter to the Postmaster about a complaint against the Postman !!

                                                                                                                       20--D,Prem Nagar
                                                                                                                       Delhi
                                                                                                                       Date
To,
      The Postmaster,
      General Post Office,
      Delhi
Sir,
        I wish to inform you that the postman of our locality does not deliver the Dak properly.He seems to be a careless man.He does not understand the importance of his work.He neglets his duty and is irregular.
Often important letters are lost or torn by children My business suffers .I have asked him several times to deliver the letters properly,but he does not seem to take a notice of my complain.
I therefore request you to either replace him or warn him to be more careful.
                                                  Thanking You
                                                 Your's faithfully
                                                  Nilesh Dwivedi
        

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Shikayat !!

 छोटी सी बात , बस बन जाती है शिकायत , छीन लेती है अम्नोसुकून , बन जाती है अदावत , ख़ुदगर्ज़ी के चश्में से , जब देखोगे ये दुनिया  तो कहीं भी ...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!