मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

गुरुवार, 5 सितंबर 2024

Today’s Tip !! Who is teacher ?

 Every soul is a Teacher.

Every creation of God is a Teacher.

Every obstacle is a Teacher.

Every Emotion is a Teacher .

Every Pain is a Teacher 

Every mistake is a teacher  

YOUR Dark side is a teacher .

Nature is a Teacher .

No one is born knowing everything; at every step we need a Teacher.


Every one is my teacher, 

Some I Seek, 

Some I subconsciously attract, 

Many a time I learn simply by observing others, 

Some may be completely unaware that I am learning from them. Every individual is a teacher in their own way, imparting valuable lessons and experiences to others. With information,  interpretation, knowledge,  wisdom, love,  sharing and caring we help each other grow and succeed. Not everyone teaches in a traditional classroom setting, but life itself is a grand institution where we learn from one another.  It’s equally true that in the classroom of life we attract teachers according to  our own inclination, orientation, vibration  and values.  I Thank you for being beacons of information, knowledge, perspective, experience, inspiration and wisdom!" .



HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY.

🙏🙏🙏🙏

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Deepaavali !!

 दीपावली में लक्ष्मी और गणेश की पूजा का रहस्य! प्रायः लोगों के मन में प्रश्न उठता की दीपावली में बजाय लक्ष्मी और नारायण के युगल पूजा के गणेश...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!