मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

गुरुवार, 6 अक्तूबर 2016

Grandma's Stories-- Pippalaad & Demoniac--- 463--

Vrattasur authorized Heaven.Lord Indra and other GODS ran away from heaven.Their any weapon could not kill Vrattasur.At last Lord Indra prayed and came to know that if Vishwakarma makes A Vajra by Maharshi Dadhichi’s bones then it can kill Vrattasur.He had done hard prayers for many long years,and it is said, that what ever is said by him always listened by  animals,birds and plants and trees.All the GODS went to him and asked his bones.Dadhichi said,”Human being is mortal,if it is used for welfare of someone that is very good,I am leaving my body with the help of “Yoga”you take the bones” He left the body,and Vishwakarma made the Vajra and Lord Indra killed Vrattasur and all GODS got back Heaven.
Maharshi Dadhichi’s wife’s name was Pratitheyee.They had a son ,he was also a great saint,he used to eat only Peepal tree’s fruits”Goda”so people called him Pippalad.When he heard that his father died because he gave his own bones to GODS.So he did hard prayers and Lord Shiva became happy and asked him.”What do you want ?”Pippalad said,”I want to kill them who have killed my father so bless me with power”Lord Shiva produced a big horrible demoniac,she asked Pippalad ,”What should I do for you?”Pippalad said,”Go and eat all GODS”She opened her big mouth and ran to Pippalad ,He asked,”Why do you want to eat me ?”She said,”GODS stay in all body parts,as Sun in eyes,Indra in hands,and Varun in tongue ,you are near to me so at first I will eat you.Pippalad got scared and went to Lord Shiva,Lord Shiva said,”Anger is very bad my son,it provokes humanbeings to do sins,if I stop her,she will then eat all humanbeings,and if she eats all GODS ,the world will come to end,and your body parts will not work as well,because GODS stay in them,so don’t be angry.GODS asked your father’s bones,and your father was so kind that he gave his own bones,you should be proud that you are the son of such a great father.Pippalad said,”O.K.I forgive all GODS.”Lord Shiva blessed him that the place where he does hard prayers will be a holy place,His parents came from Vishnulokdham and blessed him,He then became a “Bramharshi”This is all described in “Shiv Puran”!

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Laughter !!

 1. School is a place where parents pay and children play . 2.Life insurance is a contract which keeps you poor all your life so that you ca...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!