मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

गुरुवार, 1 दिसंबर 2016

Grandma's Stories--809--The Old Tree !!

It was really unfortunate to see cutting an old big huge and thick tree.It was in the Play Ground of My school and might be one hundred years or more old.I was the Witness and one of my friend too.Though there were many students around ,some were playing,some were just sitting and chatting.Some were watching without any feeling as if some very normal general thing was going on.I was feeling bad,very bad,my friend was so emotional seeing the scene his both eyes were filled with tears.Both of us approximately joined the school together,when we were 3 years old,in Play Group { Nursery }I still remember the day of our written test for admission and waiting for the result sitting under that tree { My mom told me about that } After that Many times sitting under that tree,chatting,telling jokes and sharing funny experiences.
We spent ten long years in this school and this is our last year.Young children have organized a farewell Party for us tomorrow.As we are leaving the school after examinations and going to join High School for further studies.We are sad ,very sad as we are leaving the school but cutting the tree has made us more sad.We are taught not to cut trees,save environment,Plant more trees,Save your Planet.Plants give us Oxygen they inhale Carbon Dioxide.They are True friends of Human Beings.Then Why ? People who came for doing this job came in a truck .I had seen a Signboard On the truck " Tree Surgeon ",Surgery is always done for the betterment of either human body ,animal body or that might be a tree.We have learnt in our books about Indian Scientist Jagdish Chandra Basu,Who experienced in his early child hood and Proved "Plants have Life,they are lively like us,they get hurt,they feel.I don't know Whether this act is good for the tree,because they cut it about one Mtrs. up from its roots,Would it bloom again ? would branches and green leaves be viewed again.It is my request to all the readers Please Please save trees,save environment !!

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Shikayat !!

 छोटी सी बात , बस बन जाती है शिकायत , छीन लेती है अम्नोसुकून , बन जाती है अदावत , ख़ुदगर्ज़ी के चश्में से , जब देखोगे ये दुनिया  तो कहीं भी ...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!