मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

गुरुवार, 5 जनवरी 2017

Grandma's Stories--893--Followed Words !!

One day King Krishnadevrai was very happy and he gave ten ten thousand gold coins to each courtier,He said," Go and buy what ever you want but spend each coin after seeing my face.All the courtiers went to the market but could not buy anything,they were thinking about KingKrishnadevrai's words.Next day King Krishnadevrai asked all"What have you purchased ?"Everyone said,"Nothing"TenaliRam came in the court with new dress,shoes,ornaments,King asked " Every thing new ?" Yes! Your Majesty every thing new.""It means you did not follow my words""Yes Your Majesty I followed your words""How,I was in the palace,How did you see my face ?""Your Majesty,On each Coin we have your picture,I spent each coin after seeing your face." King became happy with the reply and with the intelligence.He appreciated him.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

1980’s Edition !!

  those who grew up during the 70-90s in middle class India , here are some things that you can identify with…… 1. Though you may not public...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!