मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

रविवार, 22 अप्रैल 2018

Grandma's Stories--1206--Scientists -- 1. Euclid !!

350 years befor Christ,in Alexzandria Egypt,one evening a man was sitting in his drawing room and talking to his friend.In front of then a boy was sitting on the floor,he was drawing many vertical and horizontal lines on the floor and was singing something which meant "If the three sides of a triangle are equal, then the three angles will be equal"Seeing the activities of the only son the man was worried,he said to his friend ," I think I have to take him to mental asylum." Why are you thinking like that ? his friend asked.Father replied," Haven't you heard the song he was singing ? there is no meaning of it.GOD knows why he is my son.His friend  was very kind did not reply he was continuously watching the boy,he said " Don't get hurried, When he grows young he will leave this habit.
Some days passed and father's worry increased,because the boy was drawing more lines and singing more lines.He told his wife,If we delay, then will repent.Just  now there is chance he will get better in asylum,if his madness increases It will be difficult to get out of the disease.
Boy's mother did not show any interest,No mother likes her son to be sent to an asylum.She said,"He just sings a song and draws some lines,he does not do any activity which is harmful to the people living around"Father said," Think again about it.And went out.He went to his grocery shop.His nature was very sweet and so his shop was always crowded with customers.The boy went out and brought some sharp stones and again started drawing the lines and singing the song.Mother listened that and got scared,she thought if the boy does not stop this father would definitely send him to the Asylum.She went to him and asked," My son ! What do you do all the time?I don't understand,some people think that you are mad."The boy said," I don't do any thing wrong or harmful.Yes of course I came to know about a subject which no one knows"Mother got satisfied a little bit,she said," But don't do any thing wrong"Son said," Don't worry !
This boy was Euclid,the founder of Geometry.Every one knows the importance of Geometry.When he grew young his same activities increased.Father was asking the solutions from all the well wishers.After coming back from school he never study but used to draw lines.
One well wisher said," Find a bride for him""What are you saying ? "Which father will give her daughter to my son ? His Kind friend said " My daughter will be perfect for him,I don't have any problem with Euclid"This way Euclid got married.His wife was beautiful and soft spoken.But people used to criticise him but his wife did not listen to them.One day her father came and asked her"How is Euclid ? She said"He is a nice man,and does not do any thing weird except drawing lines and singing a special song."Her father said"Then O.K. Let us go to our house" And Euclid started living at his father-in-law's house.But he did not leave his habit.Euclid's father used to hear about him,he fell seriously ill,he called his son and said,"I will die soon"Euclid said,"I am sorry I could not serve you"Father said," I know you can't run my shop,I wanted to make my will ,If you promise me you will leave drawing lines and singing then only you can inherit,otherwise I will give this to my sister's son.Euclid thought," Money is nothing comparative to Knowledge,so he hold wife's hand and returned back to father-in-law's house.Euclid's father died.
But people living around his father-in-law's house were also criticising him.Unfortunately epidemic spread ,many people and animals died.So the alive people said to Euclid's father-in-law"Your son in law is worships the devil and calles it Geometry,Please kick him out."But father-in law loved his daughter and son in law very much so he went to an astrologer and asked about Euclid.
He said,"Your son-in-law is a great man and these people can't understand his greatness today but The time will come,You send your son-in-law some where else"He agreed and sent daughter and son-in-law to a hill station.There Geometry was founded by him completely.
He became father of two sons.At the time of death he said to his wife,"People kept thinking me crazy,but one day they will understand me and Geometry,but I am sorry I could not take care of you "She said," No,I am lucky that I became your wife,I don't have any complaints"Euclid said to his sons,"Your mother sacrificed her whole life,so keep her happy always"Then he handed over his diary to them in which Geometry was described.Then he died



कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Dharm & Darshan !! Ram naam mahatmya !!

  *देवादिदेव महादेव यांनी सांगितलेला राम नामाचा महिमा...* एके दिवशी महादेवाला विनाकारण कोणाला तरी नमस्कार करीत असतांना पाहून पार्वतीने मोठ्य...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!