मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

शनिवार, 21 अप्रैल 2018

Letter writing--28---Letter to S.H.O.about the Theft of Bicycle !!

                                                                                                                      10,Motibagh
                                                                                                                      New Delhi
                                                                                                                      Date---------------
To,
     The S.H.O.
      Dub Division --20
      New Delhi
Sir,
       I beg to report the theft of my bicycle.Today at about 1 P.M. I locked my bicycle outside 
Balija Shoe stores and went inside to buy a pair of shoes for myself .It took me twenty minutes to make the purchase.When I came out and shocked my Bicycle was not there.
It is an "Hero" Bicycle,I purchased it last month from M/s Janki Das & Sons, Ansari Road Delhi.My name is also written on its handle.
Kindly take early action for its recovery and oblige.
              Thanking You 
                                                                                               Your's faithfully 
                                                                                                   Amit Bhargava 

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Marathi Kavita - Bahini !

 *बहिणी* बहिणी ह्या अश्याच असतात हृदयाला झालेल्या जखमा लपवत  हसत असतात डोळ्यातले अश्रू पापण्यांच्या कडांवर थोपवत असतात बहिणी अश्याच असतात मा...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!