मेरे बारे में---Nirupama Sinha { M,A.{Psychology}B.Ed.,Very fond of writing and sharing my thoughts

मेरी फ़ोटो
I love writing,and want people to read me ! I some times share good posts for readers.

शनिवार, 21 अप्रैल 2018

Letter Writing --29---Letter to father for permission to join coaching classes !!

                                                                                                        21,Vasant Lane
                                                                                                        Dwarka,New Delhi
                                                                                                        Date--------------
Dear Father,
                           You know that my examination is uite near.I am doing my best,but I find Maths is difficult.There is a Coaching Class near our house.Many students have joined it and appreciating the teaching method there.I hope I shall benefit by joining it.Kindly allow me to join it and send me the required money for payments of tution fee.
                                                                         Your's Loving Son
                                                                                   Satish

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Amazing !!

 The "Titanic Cat" who foresaw the sinking and retrieved her babies before the ship sailed.  . Jenny the cat was the Titanic's...

Grandma Stories Detective Dora},Dharm & Darshan,Today's Tip !!